A Top 20 International Association of Accounting Firms
INPACT is the world’s 17th largest international association of accounting firms, with over 140 independent member firms in some 232 locations in more than 60 countries.
INPACT member firms have been carefully selected in each local market to provide clients with local professional advice they can rely on. And by working together within the global framework provided by the alliance, member firms can provide integrated services in accountancy, tax, audit, corporate finance, financial planning and management, consulting, and business restructuring and insolvency.
67 countries, 232 cities and still growing - Find out about membership
- 1 Share in the success of a highly ranked international accounting alliance
- 2 Extend your firm’s services globally through easy access to INPACT members
- 3 Develop strong friendships that yield new referral business
- 4 Benchmark your firm in a non-competitive environment
Search for member firms
- Growing accountancy firms can service and retain clients through alliance membership
- Local firms join forces under the INPACT umbrella to compete successfully in larger markets
- INPACT membership allows Swedish accounting firm to extend its services to the global marketplace
- INPACT: an effective framework for serving clients internationally